As seen on:
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Doga Campaign to save dogs from the Dog Meat Trade
To see live feeds of my demonstration view on Instagram: @dogamahny_ now
I hope we can raise £5000 to help Rushton Dog Rescue, and to stop Yulin Dog Meat festival.
The massacre starts on the 21st June, however we will continue to need money for all the medical aid and transportation to get the dogs who were rescued into the UK safely.
The charity in supporting works Directly with a Chinese dog rescue shelter and is actively involved.